May 24, 2012

Summer Lovin

  School is OUT as of today! Summer 2012 is finally here and its going to be the best summer yet. I can just feel it. Since today was the last day of school it was kinda bittersweet because, even though i'm so happy to be out of school, i'm going to miss all my friends over summer. Freshman year was amazing and part of me is sad to see it go. I officially love Mesa High and all of its traditions.I especially love all the students that go there that i'm lucky enough to call my friends. Oddly, I think i'm going to miss my seminary teacher, Bro. Bonham, the most. He moved to Oklahoma so i'm probably never going to see him again but at least i got to have him for my first year of seminary. And seminary was probably my favorite class all year long. I love the gospel so much and seminary has only made me love it even more. And I have Bro. Bonham to thank for that. Anyways, i'm leaving for Girls Camp in 4 days and i'm so excited, especially for the 4th year hike! When I get back I'll have sports camps for about a month and after that i'll just be chillin like villain and partying hard of course! Well it looks like i'm running out of things to say so i'll see ya'll later! Toodles!

(P.S. Just in case anyone was wondering the dance festival went great! It was a blast and just flat out awesome!)

No comments: