September 30, 2012

   Ok I know I've been terrible at posting, but hey what else is new. So I am now an official sophomore!!!!:) I am loving being back at my beautiful Mesa High! But unfortunately I took all weighted classes this year. So I am swamped with homework. Between homework and workouts and personal progress and mutual and school and church and basketball and my practically non-existent social life, I have no time to just relax. Anyways homecoming week starts tomorrow!!!!!!!!! I absolutely adore homecoming week.... it makes me so insanely happy. There's spirit week stuff going on and the parade and the carnival and I'm help making the float and the assembly and the game that night and it's a half day on Friday! And of course there's always the dance on Saturday, but i can't go (thank-you mom and dad). Anyways I believe it's time for me to post Happy List #3, so here it is.
1) Swinging on swings
2) Window Shopping
3) Colored Ducktape
4) Finding a 20 dollar bill in your coat from last winter
5) Suspenders
6) Bubble Wrap
7) Contributing to Intelligent Conversations
8) Blushing
9) Piles of Clean Laundry
10) Spinning in Office Chairs
Well its time for me to log off. So peace out all you wonderful people!:)

No comments: